Sock for burn management
The sock for burn management (open-toe, closed-toe) provides support for your foot following thermal, chemical or electrical burns or skin grafting.
Wearing a compression garment daily will help to protect your skin from hypertrophic and retractile scars, or to reduce them.
The first fitting will be carried out by a health professional. Wear your sock on a closed wound, as soon as the epidermis is restored.
This product is available with a medical prescription only and cannot be ordered online. It is made entirely according to your measurements Please use the contact form opposite to get in touch with us.
- A wide choice of fabrics, colors and finishes
- Number of seams optimized to improve your comfort
- Microfiber protection at the instep (top) and Achilles’ tendon (for Classic fabric)
- Patterns for children: butterfly, ladybug, doll, helicopter, tractor, sailboat.
Our 3 fabrics limit redness and wick away perspiration. They are listed from thinnest to thickest:
- Classic fabric: 77% Polyamide, 23% Elastane (available in black, blue and off-white).
- Premium fabric: 56% Polyamide, 44% Elastane (available in black, blue and off-white).
- Dynamic fabric: 64% Polyamide, 36% Elastane (available in black, off-white, taupe, pink and light blue).
- Machine wash or delicate program at 30° with soap
- Rinse without fabric softener
- Dry flat and in the open air
- Do not iron
The first fitting will be carried out by a health professional.
The seams will be placed outside, so as not to mark your skin.
Wear your garment as often as possible.