Sleeves for burn management
The sleeves for burn management are made according to the area concerned: thigh, calf, leg, biceps, forearm, arm.
These are compression garments that are prescribed for severe burns or skin grafts. The compression of the area will prevent or treat hypertrophic and retractile scars.
These garments for must be applied on a closed wound, as soon as the epidermis is reconstructed. The first placement will be carried out by a health professional.
The garments for burn management are available by medical prescription only and cannot be ordered online. There are made according to your measurements. Please use the contact form opposite to get in touch with us.
Features and fabrics
- Manufactured using fabric with antiperspirant properties. A choice of 3 fabrics:
- Classic fabric: 77% Polyamide, 23% Elastane, thin
- Premium fabric: 56% Polyamide, 44% Elastane, thick
- Dynamic fabric: 64% Polyamide, 36% Elastane, even thicker
- A choice of 6 colors
- 12 patterns for children
- Wash with water at 30 ° C + soap
- Rinse without softener
- Dry flat – no dryer – do not iron
The first fitting will be carried out by a health professional.
To heal properly, wear your garment(s) often.
For your comfort, the seams must be placed on the outside.