Shorts for burn management
The shorts for burn management (with 2 short legs, 2 long legs, 1 short and 1 long leg…) are made entirely according to your measurements, following a burn (chemical, thermal, electrical) or a skin graft.
This compression garment brings the necessary contention to fight against hypertrophic and retractile scars and and improve their appearence.
The first fitting of the shorts for burn management will be done by a health professional. It will be applied on closed wounds, as soon as the epidermis is restored.
This product is available with a medical prescription only and cannot be ordered online. Please use the contact form opposite to get in touch with us.
- We offer three fabrics, which allow the evacuation of perspiration and limit skin redness.
- For your comfort, addition of microfiber protection on the back of the knee, on classic fabric (the thinnest fabric)
- The shorts can be personalized in terms of colors (6 colors available) and finishes (silicone elastic, bias seam, overlock, Velcro fastening, kangaroo pocket for men).
- 12 patterns can brighten up children’s outfits (elephant, cow, fox, flower, sailboat, etc.) with a choice of 3 fabrics, 6 colors, 12 patterns for children, and various finishes
Our shorts for burn management are available in 3 fabrics, from the thinnest and most breathable to the thickest and softest:
- Classic Fabric: 77% Polyamide, 23% Elastane
- Premium fabric: 56% Polyamide, 44% Elastane, with Xtra-dry fibers (for more ventilation) and Xtra-fresh (for odor neutralization)
- Dynamic fabric: 64% Polyamide, 36% Elastane, with Xtra-dry and Xtra-fresh fibres.
We recommend that you acquire a second set of shorts to wear while the other is in the wash.
Then you could wash your shorts every day and let it dry, following these instructions:
– Cleaning 30 ° C water + soap
– Rinsing without softener
– Dry flat – no dryer – do not iron
For proper healing, it is important to wear your shorts as often and as long as possible.
The first fitting will be carried out by a health professional.
Then, in order not to mark the skin, be sure to place the seams outside.