Stomibelt® strong / strong comfort
The Stomibelt® strong or Stomibelt® strong comfort binder supports the abdominal wall, when an colostomy bag is needed, permanently.
The binder has 4 or 5 steel ribs (4 for Stomibelt® strong, 5 for Stomibelt® strong comfort) and 2 lateral types of closure: self-gripping tape on one side, and triple hook-and-eye on the other.
Two plastrons are supplied with the binder:
- the 1st from ladder-resistant fabric for immediate use,
- the 2nd to be returned for manufacture of the permanent colostomy feature.
The rounded anatomical shape on the back of the Stomibelt® strong comfort ensures a precise fit of the binder and optimal stability.
Do not use on open wound or in case of pre-existing phlebitis.
This product is available with medical prescription only. It is made entirely according to your measurements and cannot be ordered online. Please use the contact form opposite to get in touch with us.
Dorsal panel and final plastron: Digitex fabric (66 % Polyamide + 34 % elastane)
Temporary plastron: 65 % Polyamide + 35 % elastane
- Always pull out the removable ribs before washing.
- Wash at 30° with soap.
- Do not use any fabric softener or dryer.
- Dry the garment flat.
- Keep away from heat sources and sun.