Cerederm® gel is a transparent silicone dressing used to treat scars on uneven surfaces, face, joints and body folds. It applies directly to hypertrophic scars (red coloured) or keloids (raised and fibrous, firm and thick)
The silicone gel will soften the scar and reduce itchings. The medical grade silicone limits the scar development and improves its appearance.
Visible results after 2 to 3 months of use.
Do not use Cerederm® gel on mucous membranes, near the eyes, or on open or unhealed wounds.
- Practical: dries rapidly
- Flexible: perfect for uneven surfaces, joints and body folds.
- Aesthetic: transparent and odourless
- Effective: can be used alone, no need for cream.
Instructions for use
Cerederm® Gel is recommended for application twice a day (morning and evening), on clean and dry skin : apply a thing layer, in a circular motion, moving along the scar.
- Recommended treatment duration: 2 to 6 months.
- External use only.
- Cerederm® does not protect against UV rays.
- If there is a prolongedcutaneous reaction, discontinue use and consult your doctor.
- Failure to observe the precautions for use of Cerederm® Gel may involve complications and compromise proper healing.
Starts at 28,00 €