Thigh-length panty (high or low-waist), helps reduce post-operative oedema following liposuction of the thighs, pelvis, hips and belly (lower-belly for the low model), thanks to the pressure it exerts on the body.
The panty also prevents the “wave” phenomenon which can occur on the skin.
The compression rate of a compression garment is specially designed to offer you the necessary support during your convalescence but also to allow you to move more freely.
Do not use on open wounds, or in case of phlebitis.
If your measurements do not match those shown in the size guide opposite, please contact us.
- Front closure with triple hook and eye: precise fit
- Crotch opening
- External seams: no marks on the skin
- Adjustable straps for thigh-length panty to keep the garment at the level of the xiphoid process (sternum).
You can choose from 2 fabrics for the short top panty:
- Classic fabric: 77 % Polyamide, 23 % Elastane, thin and breathable
- Premium fabric: 56 % Polyamide, 44 % Elastane, thick and soft
Hand-wash or wash the compression garment at low heat (30°C) with soap, without softener.
Leave to air dry, flat, avoiding exposure to heat sources and to the sun.
Starts at 110,00 €