Euromi reusable cannulas are indicated for:
- Infiltration of tumescent solutions to facilitate the removal of tissue and/or fluid (infiltration cannulas);
- the removal of tissue and/or fluid from the body during surgical procedures, for the purpose of aesthetic body contouring (aspiration cannulas);
- Introduction of autologous adipose tissues / « lipofilling » for the purpose of aesthetic body contouring (lipofilling cannulas).
This product is a medical device intended for use by qualified healthcare professionals.
If you are a healthcare professional and would like more information about this product, please complete the form opposite.
If you are an individual, for more information, please refer to your healthcare professional.
Euromi infiltration cannulas allow to infiltrate physiological serum. They are available in evamatic® cannulas (for an infiltration with evamatic®) and Luer (for a manual infiltration).
Evamatic® aspiration cannulas
Aspiration cannulas are used to aspirate fat with the evamatic®. They are available in stainless steel or tungsten (except Houyoux and 24H cannulas, stainless steel only).
Our partner surgeons help to improve our range of cannulas that we regularly expand:
- 1B / 3G : indicated for all areas of the body; also suitable for superficial liposuction;
- Houyoux : indicated for superficial liposuction and the treatment of cellulitis;
- Illouz : indicated for all areas of the body;
- Mercedes : indicated for the liposuction of deep fat; contraindicated for superficial liposuction; presents large orifices, therefore, it should be used with care.
- Toledo : indicated for the liposuction of the knees and chin; also suitable for removing fat in all areas of the body.
- Viterbo / Brorson / 24H : indicated for the liposuction of deep fat; contraindicated for superficial liposuction; they should be used with care.
Each type of cannula can be ordered custom-made as a « bayonet » (angled cannula) except for Houyoux, Brorson and 24H cannulas:
- Diameter 3 mm, Length 250 mm
- Diameter 4 mm, Length 300 mm.
For Viterbor cannula:
- Diameter 3,5 mm, Length 250 mm
- Diameter 4,5 mm, Length 300 mm.
Manual aspiration cannulas
Manual aspiration cannulas allow to aspirate fat with a Luer syringe. They can also be used during lipofilling.
For carrying out lipofilling, two evamatic® cannulas are indicated:
- the ASPIRATION cannula for the initial removal of the fat;
- the INFILTRATION cannula for the reinjection of the fat in a second step