Calf-length panty, high or low-waist, contain the postoperative oedema following liposuction of the belly (lower-belly for the low-waist model), hips, pelvis, thighs and knees.
It also prevents the skin from rippling.
The compression ratio is studied to allow the patient to be maintained during the postoperative phase while facilitating her movements.
Do not use on open wounds, or in case of phlebitis.
If your measurements do not match those shown in the size guide opposite, please contact us.
- Front closure with triple hook and eye: precise fit
- External seams: no marks on the skin
- Crotch opening
- Knee comfort:
- Self-gripping below-knee tab to adjust the compression and avoid any “tourniquet” effect.
- Microfiber protection behind the knee (only with Classic fabric) to prevent any erythema
The calf-length has panty Adjustable straps to keep the garment at the level of the xiphoid process (of the sternum).
The calf-length panty, high or low-waist, can be made in 2 different fabrics:
- Classic fabric: 77 % Polyamide, 23 % Elastane, thin and breathable
- Premium fabric: 56 % Polyamide, 44 % Elastane, thick and soft
Hand-wash or wash the compression garment at low heat (30°C) with soap, without softener.
Leave to air dry, flat, avoiding exposure to heat sources and to the sun.
Starts at 110,00 €